
Yesterday was Awesome!!!!
It all started when my mom woke me up with a message of a sunshiney day. It was pouring rain outside but I had a distinct feeling she was right. By the time I got to work, I was drenched and freezing but I still had a smile on my face. The first email I checked was from a woman I was trying to negotiate a price with. I had sent her what I thought was a fair price last week and she wrote me back and said, "OK". So that worked!
Then I got my new website up and running (www.localfoodsnyc.com) and without any effort, I already had one facebook friend. I haven't invited people to join the group yet because I want to upload pictures. But still it felt good to get the ball rolling.
Then after work, I had a call with my life coach. I had a few things I knew I wanted to discuss but by the end of the conversation, I was through the roof with excitement. We discussed a few different projects I am working on but she kept asking me what I really wanted with all of this, what I really wanted to do with my life. I told her about my vision and where I saw myself and it all just came so clear. I could really see my future ahead of me. And it didn't feel like the distant future. It felt like it was here right now.
I hung up the phone and went to the gym to work out. After all if I am going to obtain the success I think then I had better start looking good.
Then I got home and I was still pumped. I must mention that it was still raining heavily and my feet hadn't even dried from this morning yet. But regardless I felt great. I made a few business phonecalls and I was just getting it done. It felt great. My future is getting so close to my present. I could feel it. And the feeling lasted!

No comments:
Post a Comment